What Rocket Matter data will sync to QuickBooks Online?
To enable your QuickBooks online sync with Rocket Matter, call one of our Product Specialists at (888) 432-1529. Rocket Matter syncs itemized data into QuickBooks Online in a specific order. Following is the order in which your Rocket Matter data syncs with QuickBooks Online:
- Rocket Matter 'Clients' are known as 'Customers' on QuickBooks Online.
- Deleted Rocket Matter Clients appear as 'RM (Deleted - ContactID#') RM Contact/ i.e. 'RM (Deleted - RM15) RM Sandra Lillian'.
- In QuickBooks Online, Costs are associated with specific Vendors.
- In RocketMatter, Vendors can be assigned to Expenses (aka Costs) when you "+ Add Expense or Time".
- During a QuickBooks Online sync, "Rocket Matter Default Vendor" is assigned to any Cost which does not have a Vendor attached to it.
- No-Charge expenses are still calculated as costs in the Vendor section, because charges are incurred from the vendor. When you assign that cost as 'No-charge" in Rocket Matter, No-charge items appear as $0.00 on your client's invoice because you chose to absorb the cost.
5. Debit Adjustments
- Debit Adjustments to a Matter Ledger are treated as Invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- Debit Adjustments are indicated with the "Invoice ID" of LEDGERID#
6. Credit Adjustment
- Credit Adjustments to a Matter Ledger are known as 'Credit Memos' in QuickBooks Online.
- Credit Adjustments include payments which have been applied directly to invoices, or payments which have been directly applied to operating.
8. Trust Debits
* Trust Debits are debits made to the trust ledger