How to use Outlook with Rocket Matter
Rocket Matter integrates with Microsoft Outlook via the Outlook Plugin. The Outlook Plugin installs the 'Rocket Matter Add-on' to your Outlook account.
The 'Rocket Matter Add-On' enables you to upload emails and contacts into Rocket Matter directly from Outlook!
The Rocket Matter plugin is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, and 2010 on Windows 10 , Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 on Windows 8, and Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010 and 2007 on Windows 7.
1. Navigate to your Admin section, and click "Download Outlook Plugin for Windows".
2. Install the Outlook Plugin, launch Outlook.
For more detailed instructions on installing the Outlook Plugin, view: How do I install the Outlook Plugin? (Atlas version)
3. Click the "Add-Ins" tab.
6. Upload Emails to Rocket Matter.
7. Sync Contacts to Rocket Matter.
7b. Select Contact(s), and click "Continue".
- Contact sharing from Outlook to Rocket Matter is an active sync. This means that changes made to your shared contacts in Outlook are reflected in Rocket Matter.
- Uploaded Contacts are located in the 'Contacts' section of your Rocket Matter account.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or email@example.com