How to set up Email Integration
Rocket Matter's Email Integration allows you to integrate email accounts which resides on an IMAP email server. Please contact your email administrator to determine if your email is IMAP server-based. Some common IMAP server names are listed below.
After integrating your Rocket Matter account with your email account, you can map one email folder to your 'Matter Emails' section. Once mapped, all emails contained in the email folder will populate the 'Matter Emails' section. Billable time can be attached to Matter Emails, extending Rocket Matter's 'Bill As You Work' technology to your emails as well!
3. Select your name, or the name of the User you want to enable email integration for.
5. Enter email credentials, and click "OK".
Common IMAP server addresses include:
1. Gmail - Imap.gmail.com port 993
2. iCloud - Imap.mail.me.com port 993
3. Yahoo - Imap.mail.yahoo.com port 993
5. Comcast - imap.comcast.net port 993
6. Outlook365 - outlook.office365.com port 993
7. Exchange - Exchange.postoffice.net port 413
Also view: How to map emails folders to matters.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Support Team at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.