How to run an invoice for a single matter.
1. Navigate to the matter. Click on the 'Pending Invoicing' amount.
2. Click 'Invoice'.
3. Select 'Invoice', and choose your file format. Click 'Next'.
Note: If this is the first time you are running an invoice, we recommend that you select 'Pre-bill'.
A 'Pre-bill' is like a print preview; It allows you to view the invoice without affecting your ledger balance. This allows you to review your invoice for errors before you run an invoice.
When you run an invoice a debit is created in the matter ledger.
4. Choose how you would like available trust funds to be applied to the invoice. Click 'Next'.
5. Confirm that you want to run the invoice. Click ''Process Invoice(s)".
6. Click on the invoice to download.
7. Locate the invoice in your downloads folder. Open and review your invoice.
Note: Rocket Matter will use a default, generic Invoice Template to generate your invoice. You can also upload a different Invoice Template. Invoice Templates are completely customizable with your firm's logo, fonts and content.
Your invoice can be printed and sent to your client, e-mailed to your client, or it can be shared with your client via the Client Portal.
Need more help?
Contact our Award-Winning Product Specialists at (888) 432-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org