How do I use the 'Billable Activity by User(s)' report?
This report shows what Rocket Matter Users billed during a specific time period for all matters. The report can be run for an individual user, or for multiple users. You can choose to display billable items, non-billable items, no charge items, and expenses. Display options include Client/Matter details, billable activity type, billing and creation date, billing description, and amount of time billed.
1. Locate the Billable Activity by User(s) report in the Admin section.
* 'Billable Activity by User(s)' report can also be accessed by clicking the yellow 'billable activity box' from My Dashboard.
2. Specify the date range.
3. Select 'Single User Mode' to display result for yourself only, or 'Multi User Mode' to display results for multiple Rocket Matter Users.
4. If you select 'Multi User Mode', specify the User(s) you wish to display on the report. account. By default, 'All Users' are selected, and listed below the 'Users' field.
* Click "X" to remove a username from the report.
* To add a user(s) you removed, type the user's name (select the user's name when it auto-populates in the drop-down menu), and click "Add" or "Add All".
* If no users are listed in multi-user mode, the report will return as blank.